- Immediately smooths and plumps
- Deeply hydrates and locks in moisture
- Calms and de-puffs
Keep calm and apply gel eye masks. These refreshing HydroGel eye sheet masks are formulated with collagen-loving peptides and soothing, hydrating nutrients that work to smooth, firm, and de-puff.
This product is cruelty free and does not contain any gluten, parabens, phthalates or sulfates.
All skin types with eye issues that need to take a chill pill.
1. Dry skin thoroughly after cleansing.
2. Separate the gel masks from the clear film and apply directly under the eyes.
3. The narrow part of each mask is applied towards the nose and the wide part under the outer corner of the eye.
4. Leave for 10 to 20 minutes.
5. Look in the mirror and remind yourself how cool you are.
6. Remove the masks. Don't rinse.
7. Apply appropriate serum, moisturizer, and SPF.
*Results may vary.
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyacrylic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Kaolin, Octyldodecanol, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Aluminum Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Tartaric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Adenosine, Acetyl glutamine, Lecithin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bacillus/soybean/folic acid ferment extract, Caprylyl glycol, Caviar Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 42090, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-11, sh-Polypeptide-9, Linalool
“Apply along with any clay or cream mask for a full-face pick-me-up.”
— Dana Waldie, West Coast HydroPeptide Account Executive and Celebrity Aesthetician