HydroPeptide, the leader in luxury epigenetic peptide-based skin care, announces the launch of the Anti-Wrinkle + Detox Collection. The new line is formulated using natural pore-purifying ingredients, antioxidants, pre- and pro-biotics, bamboo extract, enzymes, phytonutrients and HydrO18™ Activated Water™ - a patented, lipid-rich emulsion that creates a long-lasting, super-hydrating effect. Together, these ingredients clear away build up, deeply purify, repair, replenish and protect skin while strengthening its environment defenses.
HydroPeptide is introducing the line in response to consumer, spa and dermatologist concern regarding environmental pollutants, dirt and debris, free-radicals and HEV/blue light, which damage the health of skin.
“The research is clear: Environmental pollutants affect us by increasing inflammation, which can accelerate the signs of aging,” said Dr. Neal Kitchen, Chief Geneticist and Chief Operating Officer at HydroPeptide. “The Anti-Wrinkle + Detox Collection works to purify, repair, replenish and protect skin while strengthening its environmental defenses.”
The four-piece Anti-Wrinkle + Detox Collection includes cleansing and rejuvenating treatments formulated to help skin function optimally and look ageless. Additionally, the line includes the Nordic Detox Mask (Nutriactive Peat) and Honey Tri-Zyme Peel (Regenerating Exfoliator), which are professional-only products:
- HydraFlora Probiotic Essence ($68): A pore-perfecting essence rich in pre and probiotic nutrients to keep skin balanced and glowing. A rich blend of botanical extracts packed with potent antioxidants brighten as well as protect the skin from free radical damage. Coconut water and blue agave refine the look of pores and provide a smooth complexion.
- Bambusa Blackhead Banisher ($22): This specially formulated blackhead-clearing strip is infused with charcoal, antibacterial volcanic ash, and antioxidant-rich bamboo extract to gently and effectively draw out congestion and reduce the look of pores around the nose. Nourishing ingredients such as aloe, sacred lotus flower and allantoin soothe sensitivity and redness.
- Somnifera Root Mist ($48): A hydrating, soothing and pollution-blocking skin mist enriched with Somnifera Root Extract, which powerfully protects against damaging blue light and atmospheric pollution. Formulated with HydrO18™ Activated Water™, this spray replenishes lost moisture and revives the look of skin over or under makeup throughout the day.
- HydroActive Cleanse ($20): These lightly textured cleansing cloths whisk away pollution and makeup while gently cleansing and purifying the skin. Micellar and activated water merge with moisture-balancing peptides to provide hydration while removing visible and invisible residues. Nourishing antioxidants help protect against free-radical damage while botanicals brighten for a healthy glow.
- Nordic Detox Mask (WS $52): Available in HydroPeptide spas only. Experience this mask at a spa near you. The phytonutrient-dense Nordic PeNEW Lat plus bentonite and kaolin clays in this soothing mask work to simultaneously detoxify skin from dirt and pollution while nourishing it and infusing it with plumping hydration. A cocktail of potent antioxidants encourage healthy cell turnover and provide powerful protection from free radicals. Skin is left looking and feeling smoother and firmer.
Honey Tri-Zyme Peel (WS $52): Available in HydroPeptide spas only. Experience this peel at a spa near you. This powerful honey peel is formulated with a specialized blend of mushroom, pumpkin and protease enzymes plus raw honey and natural alpha hydroxy acids to perfectly resurface, hydrate and smooth skin. Papaya and honey extracts whisk away dead cells and infuse skin with potent antioxidants and polyphenols that nourish, protect and brighten.
The Anti-Wrinkle + Detox Collection and all HydroPeptide products are formulated using clean science and are free of gluten, fragrance, parabens, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene glycol, phthalates and sulfates. They are never tested on animals and are dermatologist tested and recommended
Sepi on May 22, 2019
Do you still carry pumpkin peel ?
Back to The Gene-ius